26 Sep Peabody Club Monthly Open Houses
Discover our newest solution for care partners and those living with cognitive change. The Peabody Club at Copper Ridge is the region’s only adult day and night program dedicated to those with neurocognitive disorders.
Talk to our experienced team, see what a day in the Club looks like and enjoy some seasonal refreshments.
Peabody Club Highlights:
- Extended hours both day and night
- Medical program offering health monitoring
and support with daily living
- Access to Copper Ridge’s community of resources and amenities
- Transportation provided
- Individualized therapeutic engagement programs
- Healthy meals and snacks catered to each individual’s needs and preferences
Open House Details
All open houses run from 8:30 am – 10: 30 am AND 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm. Click here to view the event flyer.
Thursday, October 19
Tuesday, November 21
Tuesday, December 19
710 Obrecht Road
Sykesville, MD 21784